Englishman Brian Lister used the facilities of his father’s Cambridge…
Aside from the obvious wide body mod, here are Some features:
– The motor is a stock MC1 bottom end with a heavily massaged head
– 034 Stage IIc system, with the pulley, coils, the whole shibang. , solid lifters, 280d cam, 41/36mm valves, etc.
– Lehman header with a K27/28 or 29 hybrid turbo
– Tuned by Javad at 034 on a dyno dynamics dyno and made 250 hp at the wheels with 15psi boost with peak power was a 6200rpm and a very usable power curve (Estimated about 325 crank HP, but capable of more)
– roughly 2500lbs
– ATL Fuel cell
– Brakes: 2B 330 mm Stage 2, 4-piston brembos, stainless lines, bias valve, Tilton dual masters
– Suspension: 2B Coil Program & 2B double adjust Koni shocks, 2B Supreme Bushings (I would consider freshening up some of these items before tracking)
– Full fire system, still charged
– Brand new Corbeau seat plus Schroth Belts and a window net
– Quick release steering hub (leather on the wheel is pretty beat)
– I have a lot of spares including several different sets of springs, the original steel hood, a full set of wheels with street tires, and some other misc. things.
Full disclosure… the car is not perfect and needs some love here and there. It looks better in the pictures than it does in person. The paint has some runs and there are some minor flaws in the body work. An additional door bar should be added if you intend on door to door racing with it, but it is fine for track day use. I have a video of it running and driving so you can hear how good it sounds.
I will ship it anywhere you’d like at your cost of course.
email me with questions and I will reply promptly.
You can find the original craigs list ad here.